Contact Me

The best way for you to contact me is via email:

You’re also free to post comments to my blog posts.

I do grant interviews for print, radio, and Internet audio. I prefer getting questions in advance for print media if possible. If you are on a very tight deadline, please be aware that I may not be able to return your query in time. I do, however, check my email regularly.

Media inquiries

If you are interested in an interview, please email me at the above address.

Product reviews

If you have a product that you believe will be something my readers might want to use to help them travel light, please email me. I accept samples and regular products, but I reserve the right to give a fair and honest review. Mailing me your item does not ensure a raving review.

Web sites and link exchanges

I don’t do an indiscriminate link exchange, including directories and listing Web sites for hotels or travel agencies. My Web site focuses on traveling lightly, and is not a generic travel Web site.


  1. I am looking to purchase a rubber ball to use on my trip to clog the drain of a sink if I need to. Could you help tell me where I could buy one, besides online? I live in Los Angeles. Thank you for your help.

  2. Hi Jason — Actually a rubber ball is not really a practical item to take with you, since they take up a lot of space. If the only reason is to try to stop a drain, why not use a flexible flat sink stopper? You can find a few different types; just do a Google search for “flat sink stopper” and you will find quite a few. You can find them for just a couple of dollars at your local hardware store. These fold up very flat and should do fine.

    If you want something that’s even more genetic, look for the rubber “jar opener” type grips. They are completely flat, flexible, and should let you easily stop a sink. You will be able to use it for other purposes as well, such as… opening a jar!

    Happy travels!

Comments are closed.